Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Queen of Hearts Community Foundation.
Contact us here so that we may send you an Volunteer Induction Pack with further information. We offer flexible, exciting and rewarding opportunities for community-minded, honest and committed people who are passionate about protecting kids, and who share our vision to support survivors of child sexual abuse on their journey for justice and healing.
We welcome volunteers from all over Australia however at present there is a demand for people living in New South Wales – if you live in any suburbs in these areas then contact us today.
We look forward to working with you to make sure your volunteering experience is a positive one.
Current Volunteer positions include:
- Manning stalls in shopping centres and selling merchandise to promote Queen of Hearts Community Foundation
- Attending events and helping assisting with fundraising
- Hosting community barbecues
- Hosting community events
- Distributing and collecting the Queen of Hearts Community Foundation’s donation tins
Volunteers will be provided with:
- Free online Supporting Volunteers training,
- A t-shirt to wear at events (more are available for purchase)
- Training and support for all roles, and monthly updates on Queen of Hearts Community Foundation via its newsletter.
Follow the links below to the Working With Children Check (online form and a quick visit to the RTA at no charge). All volunteers MUST have this check before you can work with children or at any of our fundraising events.
Also Volunteers will be required to complete a Criminal History Check and provide proof of completion. Any costs associated may be claimed as tax deductions.
Links to Working With Children Check and Criminal History Check:
How to apply We advertise all our vacant volunteer positions online. To apply for any position, simply create an account, login and fill in the online application. If there are no suitable advertised roles for your particular skills or expertise please email [email protected]
Already a Volunteer?