Careers with Queen of Hearts Community Foundation … Read More
Our Mission is to Support Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse &
on their journey for Justice and Healing
Our Vision is to make Australia the safest place in the world for a child to grow up, free of abuse and violence.
The Queen of Hearts Community Foundation Supports and protects survivors of child sexual abuse, Domestic Violence and Victims of Crime.
and raising community awareness of child sexual abuse, Domestic Violence and for Victims of Crime.
The Foundation is non government funded, and relies solely on donations and fundraising to raises money for professional therapy services and materials including:
Our Counsellor and Social Worker are available at a time to suit the client.
• Justice of the Peace - at any time and day
• Therapy Group - Angel Blanket Therapy
ADULTS – Thursday Morning – 10am – 11am
CHILDREN (9yrs up) Thursday Afternoon 4pm – 5.30pm
Cost: $15 per session Tea, Water & Coffee Provided
FREE for Victims of Crime
- Keep Moving Forward Program Disability Program, we are able to provide Weighted blankets for Autistic children, Sound Cancelling earmuffs for white noise that can bring on their melt downs, Ipads for their non communicative people. We have apps on the ipads for speech to text and vice versa.
- Online Cyber safety Program - Safety talks on being online safe for businesses, schools, individuals.
- Child Protection Workshop – Program can be provided to organisations and their staff about compliance in the workplace on child safety, role plays ,policies and procedures and Mandatory reporting and the rights and responsibilities.
- Radio Show – WOWFM 100.7 Every Tuesday night from 6-7pm on various topics and including interviews.
- School Holiday Activities – NON counseling but fun arts, crafts, workshops for ages 6 and up.
- EFT Therapy (Emotional Freedom Technique) or can be called Tapping Therapy
It can be used for problems such as pain, addictions, phobias, emotional problems, stress etc. It is simple to do and can easily be used as a take home “remedy” which the client can use at any time. It is very effective for children, & can be taught to parents so they can use it on very young children. It is a powerful tool for relieving negative emotions and pain. EFT helps with emotional problems by literally undoing the damage from the past.
- Legal Services - We offer consultations with a family lawyer at our office for free.
- Women in Inspire Event – First Wednesday of each month and give women an opportunity to run workshops and presentations. It is a great networking event and opportunity to reduce anothers isolation and connect with other women.
If you would like to assist the Foundation, make a donation, or become a volunteer, please contact us.
Queen of Hearts Community Foundation acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of this land we visit.
We respect and are grateful for the wisdom of the Elders - past, present, future, their dedication to their communities and for preserving the knowledge and rich cultural heritage of the natural resources for all.